Monday 19 November 2012

Pray for Gaza, Will you?



Assalamualaikum.. 


Sorry for not updating blog for quite a long time. was busy with studies and assigments. going to do a quick update about our current situation at Gaza. Oh God. My heart is deeply hurt. I’m not talking about politics or religion or other things. I’m only talking of the brotherhood of mankind from one human to another. Please.. please.. Keep praying for our family there. They are a part of us. There have been a lot of issues.  It’s about humanity. The only things that we can do is to keep praying, boycott Israel supportes : you can make them lose billion. Yeah. !! And read the current issues. No time for buayafriend and gelifriend anymore. Israel is murdering both our sisters and brothers of the ummah. Wake up! #PRAYFORGAZA 


currently I'm keeping an eye on one person, but I'm not a nutty as a fruitcake. saranghae.

No comments: