Tuesday 8 May 2012

Dina Bahrin : anugerah Allah paling bernilai

Assalamualaikum..

Hari ni mood serious. Rasa nak demam. Dan sakit tekak. Tapi rasa rindu. Rindu entah kenapa. Rasa nak menangis dan sujud di depannya.  

o you who believe! Do your duty to Allah, seek the means of approach unto Him and strive with might and main in His cause that you may prosper”  Al-Maidah 35

Sometimes I ask myself, what happens with you? Do you need to be sad, on what Allah plans for you. Do you really need to cry for what Allah creates for you..  why do you not believe in what Allah plans? Yes. I cried. I did. Sometimes.  And I fell so touched after that. It shows Allah still love me. Allah never leaves me alone. Allah is the best partner in my life! Even I’ll got husband after this, Allah still number one. Because of Allah I live, because of Allah I know everything. teringat bicara Fatimah Syarha dalam bukunya cinta high class, katanya Dr farhan hadi sentiasa berpesan : letakkan Allah di tangga pertama. bukan suami. bukan mak ayah. bukan keluarga. oh God.. I've learn many things. syukur.

“ Is then He Who created like one that creates not? Will you not receive admonition? If you would count up the favors of Allah, never would you be able to number them : for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. And Allah does know what you conceal and what you reveal. Those whom they invoke besides Allah create nothing and are themselves created. (they are things) dead, lifeless nor do they know when they will be raised up”  Al-nahl 17-21

Btw, semua orang duk kecoh-kecoh kita punya member Nur Dianah Kamarul Bahrin aka denabahrin who got married 28 april yang lalu. Dan aku juga tidak terkecuali terkejut. Memang. Tak pelik kawin awal dan dia one of them. nak tahu full story masuk link bawah ni. :)  


well. I can say I adore this girl. same age. same gender. tapi she's matured more than we imagine.that's why Allah choose her to get married. early. ingat senang nak kawin awal. yes! I agree with her, she said ''LOVING' ITSELF IS 'RESPONSIBILTY.''  sape setuju angkat kaki!

Today, I would say, I believe in Love after marriage.  I know, not everyone can get it. But you know, if you love someone, protect the 'love' . Protect the sweetness. If I could ever convince people how amazing it is to actually 'bercinta bagai nak rak.'' after married. it would be nice. I swear to Allah, Girls, protect your dignity,your heart and guys, please protect the girl you love. Please save your love story. Choose someone to marry, not someone for you to only walk around and be happy. 
denabahrin
  
everyone have their own story. even cik dina kita tak nak pun kawin dengan hubby dia dulu tapi from her twitter we just know that she is happy right now. because of"love after married" Dan apa yang berlegar-legar di fikiranku, hanya orang-orang yang terpilih sahaja dapat melalui situasi ini. bukan saje-saje cakap tapi bersebab. ehemm * kisah cinta Rasulullah dan Siti Khadijah still yang paling agung. kan? :)

" if any one desires a reward in this life, in ALLAH's (gift) is the reward (both) of this life and of the hereafter: for Allah is He Who hears and sees (all things) Al-Nisa 134

*bukan menginginkan kisah cintaku semanis dina tapi sangat mengharap agar Allah menjaga hatiku dan memberikannya pada yang benar-benar layak bergelar suami dan pemimpinku nanti.



currently I'm keeping an eye on one person, but I'm not a nutty as a fruitcake. saranghae.

No comments: