Wednesday 25 December 2013

My little Appreciation Dear AJKs



Assalamualaikum..

I can’t leave my previous entry just like that without giving my appreciation to these people. Cherish the times you have with people because when those times are gone all you'll have is memories. Alhamdulillah. I am glad to say after handling this program together, we became closer with each other.  One of the things you can give and will not cost you any money is friendship. One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.  Alhamdulillah. I know why Allah choose us. Thank you dear darling. You guys give such a great efforts. 

The glory of friendship is not in the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor is the joy of companionship but it in the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. In fact I really like that about our friendship, no matter what happens we'll always keep in touch and support each other.  Believing the best about others, and offering time, support, and friendship shows the capacity for trust. To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts unexpressed that can make this life a garden.

Alhamdulillah. We did it girls ! we did it. 

Feeling appreciated is one of the most important needs that people have. When you share with someone your appreciation and gratitude, they will not forget you. Appreciation will return to you many times. Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help. It is up to us to give ourselves recognition. If we wait for it to come from others, we feel resentful when it doesn't, and when it does, we may well reject it.  Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.  

Celebrating !!



And post mortem .. gulp !







Thank you all. I love you guys.<3

currently I'm keeping an eye on one person, but I'm not a nutty as a fruitcake. saranghae.

No comments: