Sunday 28 April 2013

Biar gambar berbicara..





The most touching picture ever in my life

An old man probably has been abandoned and has nothing to protect him except one big bulldozer to prevent him from any disaster and all of sudden I cried, inside. In this world, everyone is lucky when they look at the people who are poorer than them. Outside, there are too many people like this ‘pak cik’ who are struggling to get a life. 

I wonder whether this ‘pak cik’ has eaten or not. Whether he gets enough sleep or probably sleeps without proper condition. I wish I am sitting there taking care of this ‘pak cik’ because I keep remembering of my beloved father when I look at this picture. Dear friends, love people around you. I have this thought and chances where you’re feeling the same way. Please keep trying to contribute as much as we can to help them. Please keep doa to see a better nation. 

“Then praise be to Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth-Lord and cherisher of all the world. To him be glory throughout the heavens and the earth and He is Exalted in power, full and wisdom”  AL- Jathiyah 36-37

p/s : I miss my ayah !

currently I'm keeping an eye on one person, but I'm not a nutty as a fruitcake. saranghae.

No comments: